- Connects Two Mono Outs to a Stereo Input
- 2 TRS Plugs for Microphones/Receivers
- TRS Plug for Camera Input
- Keeps Input Sources on Separate Channels
- Right-Angle 3.5mm Male Connectors
In the Box
- Rode SC11 Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Y-Splitter Cable (10.9")
The SC11 is a TRS splitter cable for connecting two mono outputs to a single stereo input. It is particularly suitable for connecting two microphones to a single DSLR-style camera, for example dual Wireless GO receivers, or a wireless receiver and a VideoMic.
The SC11 is 275mm in length and is compatible with the cable management slots in the RØDE SM7-R and DCS-1 mounts. The output segment has in-built memory wire for neat cable positioning around your camera and the input segment is split into two – the black end records to the left channel, the red end records to the right.
Compatible RODE Products:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.