- Optimized for Podcasting & Broadcasting
- End-Address, XLR Mic Tailored for Speech
- Dynamic Capsule Minimizes Room Noise
- Internal Pop Filter Reduces Plosives
- Integrated Shockmount Reduces Vibrations
- Rugged Solid-Brass Construction
- Swing Mount for Easy Positioning
- Use with RODECaster Pro
- frequency Range 20 Hz - 20 KHz
In The Box
- Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- Limited 1-Year Warranty Extends 1 Additional Year with Registration
Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone Overview
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.