- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Molded Glass Aspherical Element
- Three Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Floating System & Large Diameter Design
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Thermally Stable Composite Material
- Brass Bayonet Mount
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- 7 Years Manufacturer Canadian Warranty
In The Box
In The Box
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- LCF III 77mm Front Lens Cap
- LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Canon EF
- LH830-02 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art for Canon EF Overview
The staple Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and reengineered to set a new standard for the Art line. With a large 1.4 aperture, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is a pro level performer for shooting everything including portrait photography, landscape photography, studio photography and street photography. A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for the modern DSLR sensors. 13 elements in 8 groups allow for unsurpassed performance even at wide apertures and close-up photography is easily managed with a minimum focusing distance of 40cm. The Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens is the new exceptional standard, standard prime.
Engineered for those who see photography as a critical expression of self, our Art line offers sophisticated optical performance and abundant expressive power to deliver faithfully on your artistic vision.
DG FOR DIGITAL
Designed to deliver the ultimate in performance on full-frame digital SLRs, Sigma DG lenses also bring out the best in 35mm SLR film cameras and APS-C size DLSRs.
QUIET & FAST AUTOFOCUSING
This lens uses a motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide a quiet, high-speed AF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.