- For DIY Videographer
- Lapel Mic for RODELink TX-BELT or TX-XLR
- Locking Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS Connector
- Durable Kevlar-Reinforced Cable
- Easy to Conceal
- Omni Polar Pattern Provides 360° Pickup
- Wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- Pop Shield Reduces Vocal Plosives
- Mic Clip with Cable Management
- Works with Sennheiser/Senal Transmitters
In the Box
- Rode Microphones Spare Lavalier Mic for RodeLink Filmmaker Kit
- Pop Shield
- Lavalier Clip
RØDELink LAV is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The locking TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDELink range of wireless microphones and most recorders with a 3.5mm locking microphone input.
The RØDELink LAV is perfect for anyone in need of a high-quality lavalier microphone with a rock-solid locking connector. It features a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, which picks up sound from all directions, making it very forgiving when it comes to placement on talent.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.