Manfrotto 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head with 410PL Quick Release Plate
- Load Capacity: 11.0 lb
- 3 Independent Movements with Locks
- Snap-Lock Controls for Fast Movements
- Integrated Incremental, Geared Movements
- 90° Forwards and 30° Backwards Tilt
- Up to 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
- 360° Rotation, Built-In Bubble Level
- RC4 Quick Release Cam Lock
- 410PL Quick Release Plate
- 1/4"-20 Mount, 3/8"-16 Mount
In the Box
- Manfrotto 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head with 410PL Quick Release Plate
- Manfrotto 410PL Quick Release Plate - for RC4 Quick Release System
Quick, accurate and precise shots for the professional photographer. The 410 Junior Geared Head is the most precise three-way geared tripod head in the market.
Ergonomically designed for your ease of use, this tripod head comes with innovative micrometric knobs. Simply turn each one to improve the angle accuracy of your shoot. The levelling bubble provides you with an extra layer of quick precision set up.
With the superior locking system, you can also move the axes safely and quickly while you work. Thanks to these special innovations, you can get to work with minimal fuss and never worrying about your gear jamming again.
The 410 plate itself has a quick release function for fast and safe use. In total, the 410 Junior Geared Head offers you pan movement in three directions. Perfect for your 35mm single-lens reflex and medium format cameras.
The 410 Junior Geared Head is specially made to help you take those precision shots. Purchase this high quality tripod head today.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.