- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- 3 Independent Movements with Locks
- 90° Forwards and 30° Backwards Tilt
- Up to 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
- Tilt Counterbalance Springs
- Counterbalance Spring On-Off Controls
- 360° Rotation, Three Bubble Levels
- RC4 Quick Release Cam Lock
- 410PL Quick Release Plate
- 1/4"-20 Mount, 3/8"-16 Mount
In the Box
- Manfrotto 808RC4 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with 410PL Quick Release Plate
- Manfrotto 410PL Quick Release Plate - for RC4 Quick Release System
The 808RC4 streamlines our range of 3-way heads by incorporating new elements while maintaining all the features you loved. There are two balance springs in the vertical tilt (forward/backward) and horizontal tilt (left/right) movements. These springs enable you to more comfortably handle heavier camera loads (such as very long lenses) with minimal effort. Both springs can be turned off in case normal head operation is required. The head is comprised of aluminum and designed in a manner to support up to 8kg yet lightweight and small enough to pack in any camera kit. The standard quick release system is used to accommodate larger camera platforms which incorporates dual axis bubble levels to achieve level shots. Attachment (bottom): 3/8-Inch female thread; color: black; front tilt: -30° / +90°; height: 6.14 in.; lateral tilt: -30° / +90°; load capacity: 17.64 lbs.; material: aluminum; panoramic rotation: 360 °; plate type: quick release - with 1/4-20-Inch and 3/8-Inch screws; secondary safety system: yes; weight: 3.06 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.