In The Box
- Sony VG-C77AM Vertical Battery Grip for a77, a77 II, and a99 II
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
This Sony Vertical Battery Grip will give you a firm hold on your a77, a77 II, or a99 II camera, reducing the strain on your wrists when you have long sessions shooting vertical photos. The shutter button is right at your fingertip, and controls are conveniently positioned for comfortable shooting. Made to be used with your Sony a77, a77 II, or a99 II DSLR camera, this vertical grip features a rugged design, gasket-sealed buttons to protect against dust and moisture, and a built-in compartment for two NP-FM500H InfoLITHIUM batteries (sold separately) for up to 1,060 shots. Plus, this grip automatically switches to backup battery power for uninterrupted shooting.
- Stable, comfortable grip for holding camera in vertical position - ideal for portrait photography
- Low-position shutter release button for greater shooting comfort and stability
- Other main control buttons duplicated for ease of use in either shooting position
- Rugged design, with buttons and controls protected against dust and moisture (NB: not dust/waterproof)
- Holds two high-capacity NP-FM500H batteries to provide additional power for extended shooting (batteries not included)
- Strap hole allows attachment of optional STP-GB1AM for extra stability
- Approx. dimensions (mm): W139 x H125 x D87 (including guide bar)
- Approx weight: 335g (without batteries)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.