- For Select RX100, RX0, HX, & WX Cameras
- Larger Grip with Integrated Controls
- Converts to Tabletop Tripod
- Integrated Shutter and Record Buttons
- Zoom Toggle Switch
- Connects to Camera via Multi Terminal
- +70°/-100° Tilting Head, 1/4"-20 Mount
In The Box
In The Box
- Sony VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip
- Wrist Strap
- Cable Clamper
Sony VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip Overview
A unique tool to help improve stability, the VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip from Sony is a flexible accessory that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod. Designed for select cameras from Sony's RX100, RX0, HX, and WX-series, this grip attaches to cameras via the 1/4"-20 tripod mount and then connects to the camera using the Multi terminal for on-grip control. Integrated shutter release and video record buttons are featured, as well as a zoom rocker switch, and the grip's head can tilt upward 70° and downward 100° for easier positioning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.