- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-Blade Circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
In the Box
Small, light, bright: a great normal prime
A large-aperture 50 mm prime lens is a must-have for serious full-frame camera users, and this is an excellent, affordable choice. The optical design is state-of-the-art for high image quality, and the large F1.8 maximum aperture can produce gorgeous background bokeh. On APS-C format E-mount bodies it provides equally high quality with an equivalent focal length of about 75 mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.