- E mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- Portrait Prime Lens
- Aperture F/1. 8 to F/22
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Compact, lightweight design
- one Aspherical element
- Double-gauss configuration
- DC Autofocus Design
In The Box
- Sony FE 50mm f1.2 Lens
- Lens Hood
- Lens Cap
- Sony Manufacturers Warranty
Small, light, bright: a great normal prime
A large-aperture 50 mm prime lens is a must-have for serious full-frame camera users, and this is an excellent, affordable choice. The optical design is state-of-the-art for high image quality, and the large F1.8 maximum aperture can produce gorgeous background bokeh. On APS-C format E-mount bodies it provides equally high quality with an equivalent focal length of about 75 mm.
Mobile and manageable for active shooting
Matched with a Sony α7 series body this lens provides outstanding handling and mobility in a compact full-frame system. Lens weight is only 186 grams.
An updated double-gauss optical configuration with an aspherical element minimizes spherical aberration and coma for high image quality right out to the image periphery.
A large F1.8 maximum aperture and 7-blade circular aperture work together to create beautiful background bokeh that can make subjects stand out in deep, dimensional images.
An F1.8 maximum aperture makes it easier to shoot clear night or indoor shots. Combined with in-body image stabilization you can even shoot handheld without boosting ISO.
A metal mount adds a sophisticated feel as well as solid durability.
- Aperture F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-Blade Circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.