- Fits All RX100-Series Digital Cameras
- Depth Rating: 130'
- Dual Gaskets
- Lever-Type Shutter Release
- Rotary Lens Ring Dial and Zoom Lever
- Front 67mm Filter Thread
- Maintains Built-In Pop-Up Flash Use
- Included Detachable Diffuser
- Top Accessory Shoe
- Bottom 3x 1/4"-20 Mounts
In The Box
In The Box
- Sony Underwater Housing for RX100-Series Cameras
- Flash Diffuser
Sony MPK-URX100A Underwater Housing for RX100-Series Cameras Overview
Allowing you to shoot beneath the sea with all Sony RX100-series cameras, this Underwater Housing is a protective casing featuring dual water-tight gaskets that enables you to photograph in depths down to 130'. The dedicated design maintains access to all camera controls, including a rotary lens-ring dial, zoom lever, push buttons for menu access, and a large lever-type shutter button. The housing also permits the use of the cameras' built-in flash, and an included detachable diffuser can be used to lessen vignetting and provide a more even wash of lighting. Additionally, the front of the housing has 67mm filter threads to permit the attachment of color-correction filters or other threaded lens accessories. A top accessory shoe is available for working with an optional external flash, and the bottom of the housing also incorporates three 1/4"-20 mounts for mounting an accessory grip or handle.
Dive to 40 m/130 ft
Dive to 40 m/130 ft and shoot in pristine Cyber-shot™ RX100/RX100 II/RX100 III/RX100 IV/RX100 V digital still camera quality. Not only that, it has you covered for snorkelling, a day at the beach, winter sports or shooting in the snow and rain.
Dual gaskets offer double waterproof reliability. 1: Drip-proof packing 2: O-ring.
Designed for perfect fit
High-end design perfectly matches the compact form of the RX100/RX100 II/RX100 III/RX100 IV/RX100 V while allowing use of the built-in flash.
Adjust camera settings with control dial
Attachment of the housing still allows smooth adjustment of exposure, aperture, shutter speed and other key camera settings via the lens ring dial.
Operation made easy
Large shutter button and zoom levers make operation simple while providing tactile push-button feedback.
Expand your options
The housing features an accessory shoe to attach an optional flash, a three-holed screw mount to fit an optional stay and grip and a 67 mm diameter filter mount to add an optional filter or conversion lens.
1. RX100 and RX100 II don't correspond to the underwater white balance setting. Please adjust the white balance setting manually to suit underwater shooting conditions. For RX100 III, RX100 IV and RX100 V, [Underwater Auto] can be selected in the White Balance menu with the system software version 2.00 or later. For details, please refer to the support page below. 2. Control wheel cannot be used with this housing. Other functions such as changing menu can be operated with buttons. 3. There are restrictions for using built-in flash. 4. Partial darkening or distortion of the screen may occur with certain kinds of accessories attached to the filter thread. 5. Conversion, macro and other lenses attached to the filter thread cannot be used with the RX100 and RX100 II. 6. Sony does not test the operation of this product with any accessory made by a third-party manufacturer. For details, please contact the manufacturer of the accessory in question.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.