- 50mm Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragms
- Neodymium Magnets
- Closed-Back Design
- 5 Hz to 80 kHz Frequency Response
- Noise-Blocking Earpads
- Magnesium Alloy Housing
- Detachable Single-Sided OFC Cable
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm Plug and 1/4" Adapter
- Soft Case Included
In The Box
In The Box
- Sony MDR-7520 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- Carrying Pouch
- 1/4" Adapter
- Limited 90-Day Warranty on Labor
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Parts
Sony MDR-7520 Closed-Back Studio Headphones Overview
Sony's MDR-7520 professional headphones are top of the line. Given that Sony's pro headphones are ubiquitous in studios worldwide, the MDR-7520s must be pretty impressive (they are). The MDR-7520s employ pliable earpads that are so comfortable you may forget you have 'phones on - except for the ultra-accurate sonics emanating from the high-tech drivers. You'll hear details in your mixes you didn't even know were there. For your professional convenience, the oxygen-free copper cable detaches and reattaches again, quickly and securely. If you're in the market for a serious pair of monitor headphones, the Sony MDR-7520s are about as serious as it gets.
The Sony MDR-7520 is a pair of studio-grade headphones designed for use in demanding professional applications such as mixing and broadcast monitoring. The headphones feature 50mm drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragms and neodymium magnets to deliver a frequency response of 5 Hz to 80 kHz, an extended frequency response that brings out the deepest bass and crisp treble.
The headphones have a closed-back earcup design with thick around-ear cushions to block out environmental noise and provide lasting comfort. These headphones are constructed out of a magnesium alloy housing that prevents extraneous vibrations, freeing the lows and highs from outside interference.
The single-sided OFC cable is designed for high conductivity, providing clear signal transfer and up to 3" of slack. The cable is detachable for easy replacement.
A gold-plated 3.5mm plug and a 1/4" adapter offer wide compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional audio devices. A soft case is included for convenient storage and transportation.
- Durable design, suitable for use in demanding professional applications such as studio mixing and broadcast monitoring
- 50mm drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragms and neodymium magnets deliver a wide frequency response of 5 Hz to 80 kHz, and ensure an accurate sound
- The closed-back earcup design has thick around-ear cushions to block out environmental noise and provide lasting comfort
- The coiled, single-sided OFC cable provides clear signal transfer provides up to 9.8' of slack, and is also detachable for easy replacement
- The gold-plated 3.5mm plug and 1/4" adapter offer wide compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional audio devices
- A soft case is included for convenient storage and transportation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.