- Micro Four Thirds System
- 70-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element, Two ED Elements
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
In The Box
In The Box
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- G Lens Cap for Lumix Lenses (46mm)
- Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Lens Hood
Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/4-5.6 OIS Lens Overview
Spanning a versatile range of focal lengths, the Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.from Panasonic is a 70-200mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Despite its ranging reach, this lens is characterized by its compact and lightweight form factor that is suitable for everyday shooting. Its optical design employs one aspherical element and a pair of extra-low dispersion elements to suppress various aberrations, color fringing, and distortion for sharp, clear, and color-accurate imagery. A stepping AF motor and internal focus design are also employed for quick, quiet focusing performance that suits movie and photo applications, and MEGA O.I.S. helps to ensure sharp handheld photos by compensating for the effects of camera shake.
- Portrait-length to telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 70-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements help control spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) minimizes the appearance of camera shake to realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.