- 24.2MP CMOS Sensor
- Full-Frame Format
- 9 fps Continuous Shooting
- ISO 100-51200 Extendable to 50-204800
- 6K (5952x3968) at 24p video Recording
- 10-Bit 422 @24/30p Internal
- 10-Bit 422 @60p External
- 14-Stop Dynamic Range
- Unlimited recording time
- Heat stability
- Tilting Touchscreen
In the Box
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S1H Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Panasonic DMW-BLJ31 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 3100mAh)
- Panasonic DMW-BTC14 Battery Charger
- AC Adapter and AC Mains Lead
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- BNC Converter Cable
- Body Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Flash Sync Socket Cap
- Battery Grip Connector Cover
- Cable Holder
The World's First 6K/24P Recording Capability
Digital Single Lens Mirrorless system camera equipped with a full-frame image sensor. The LUMIX S1H is the world’s first camera capable of video recording at 6K/24p (3:2 aspect ratio), 5.9K/30p (16:9 aspect ratio), and 10-bit 60p 4K/C4K
Newly designed full frame sensor
24.2MP full-frame MOS sensor offers a wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression at high sensitivity settings.
6K 10-Bit Video
Includes full-area 3:2 6K24p, C4K(4,096 x 2,160) and anamorphic modes.
Dual native ISO
Offers the advantages of very high sensitivity for low-light shoots while suppressing noise levels, allowing the camera to switch from a standard sensitivity to a higher sensitivity with almost no noise degradation.
Features a wider 14+ stops of dynamic range, which are compatible with the Cinema VariCam Look, to capture everything from shadows to highlights.
Rugged mirrorless camera design.
Dust/splash/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with Cinema-Quality Video
High resolution up to 6K for multiple formats
Maximizing the use of the pixels in the full-frame image sensor, the LUMIX S1H, as a digital camera, has achieved 6K/24p (3:2 aspect ratio) or 5.9K/30p (16:9 aspect ratio) video recording for the first time in the world.* It is also the world’s first full-frame digital interchangeable lens system camera to enable 10-bit 60p 4K/C4K video recording.* It accommodates a variety of recording formats, including 4:3 Anamorphic mode, to meet professional needs. Its high-resolution data can also be used for creating 4K videos with higher image quality or for cropping images in 4K.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.