- Micro Four Thirds System
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Ultra-High Refractive Index Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust- and Splash-Resistant Design
In the Box
- Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 II ASPH. Lens
- Panasonic G Lens Cap for Lumix Lenses (46mm)
- Panasonic Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Storage Bag
Panasonic announced it has renewed its LEICA DG fixed focal length lens based on the Micro Four Thirds system standard. In addition to the large F1.4 aperture, the new LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm / F1.4 II ASPH. (H-XA025) features splash- and dust-resistant* construction for heavy field use and is compatible with max. 240 fps sensor drive for high-speed AF.
Despite its large aperture, the LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm / F1.4 II ASPH. features stunningly high resolution and a descriptive performance in all areas of the image, while supporting versatile use with its 50mm (35mm camera equivalent) focal length. In addition, the renewed lens provides smooth defocus for a beautiful bokeh effect that creates even more stunning pictures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.