- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Power Zoom and Retractable Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
In The Box
In The Box
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Storage Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Panasonic H-PS14042K Lumix G X Vario Power Zoom Wide Angle Lens Overview
- Wide-to-portrait-length zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Four aspherical elements help reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while two extra-low dispersion elements control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to noticeably reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) minimizes the appearance of camera shake to realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Power zoom design affords a smooth, controllable zooming motion and also results in a retractable lens design that measures just over 1"-thick when not in use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.