- Fluid video head with continuous counterbalance system (4-12 Kg)
- Variable continuous fluid pan & tilt drag system
- Side lock plate attachment
- 3/8” easy link connector for accessories, with anti-rotation
- Flat Base with 3/8"-16 Mounting Thread
- Use with Tripods, Sliders, Jibs & More
- Nitrogen Piston Counterbalance Mechanism
- 8.8 - 26.4 lb Continuous Counterbalance
In the Box
- Manfrotto 612 Nitrotech Fluid Video Head
- Pan Bar
- 504PLONGR Camera Plate
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Screw
- 2 x 3/8"-16 Screw
- 2 x Anti-Rotation Pin
- Spare Rosette
- CR1220 3V Battery
The NITROTECH 612 fluid video head features continuous counterbalance system that enables precise control of a camera and accessories from 4 up to 12 Kg at 55mm center of gravity. No matter the camera gear weight you are using you can have constant control despite the tilt degrees you will select. Camera operation will be much easier and effort free!
The variable continuous fluid drag system is powered by a brand new fluid technology that with Its formula sets a new level of performance in the Manfrotto range boosting the smoothest and judder-free pan and tilt movements.
The head also features a 3/8” Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation systems both to accommodate Manfrotto arms equipped with an anti-rotation system or arms equipped with ARRI locating pins in order to enable an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted securely. The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment. The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, jib or crane).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.