Marantz Professional Audio Scope SB-C2 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone for DSLR Cameras (50 Hz - 18 kHz)
- X-Y stereo microphone configuration
- Built-in sensitivity switch for various recording situations
- Built-in low-cut filter for low-frequency noise reduction
- RFI shielding technology can effectively reduce interference of mobile phone signals
- Low-power warning for battery replacement
- Removable shock-mount with standard camera hot-shoe connector
- Output cable with TRS mini-stereo connector
In the Box
- Marantz Professional Audio Scope SB-C2 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone for DSLR Cameras (50 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Audio Scope SB-C2
- Wind screen, screw-thread adapter
Built specifically to significantly upgrade the sound of built-in microphones on consumer DSLR cameras, the Audio Scope SB-C2 is a stereo microphone with features usually found only on more expensive models. Along with microphone elements in an X/Y pattern to create a true stereo field, the microphone also has a low-cut option to reduce wind noise and rumble, an attenuation switch for loud environments and RFI shielding to reduce interference from mobile phones. Mounts easily to the DSLR camera hot shoe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.