- Easily hold telephoto lenses up to 500mm
- Extremely portable and highly versatile
- Handy & secure in the field thanks to its ergonomic hand grip
- Interchangeable foot, rubber or spike foot
- Convertible Screw 1/4' & 3/8 for camera or head connection
In The Box
- Manfrotto Element Aluminum Monopod
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Product Registration
OverviewManfrotto ELEMENT ALUMINUM MONOPOD Overview
Manfrotto’s Element Monopod is a 5-section aluminium alloy monopod that extends to a height of 150cm, folds down to 41,5cm and weighs just 500g. In a nutshell: extremely sturdy, extremely portable.
The top-section features a rubber grip with the Manfrotto logo and a wrist strap to ensure optimal grip and a feeling of complete control when used on the move.
The Manfrotto Element monopod holds up to 15kg, securely supporting telephoto lens shooting. It is the best choice for sports, weddings, wildlife or any photography style requiring the combination of a small footprint and strong support.
A removable knob on top of the disc reveals a 1/4''-20 screw for either securing a camera directly or for an optional Manfrotto monopod head, like the 234RC.
Height is adjusted with twist locks. This ergonomic mechanism makes the monopod fast and handy to operate – both core features of the ideal monopod.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.