- Load Capacity: 22.1 lb
- 3 Independent Movements
- Incremental, Geared Movements
- 90° Forwards & 30° Backwards Tilt
- Provides 7.5° of Tilt, Left or Right
- 360° Rotation, Built-In Bubble Level
- Crank Handles for 90°/30°/360° Movements
- 8.6° Tilt/Rotation per Full Handle Turn
- 13, 23 & 42mm Tall Quick Release Plates
- 1/4"-20 Mount, 3/8"-16 Mount
In the Box
- Manfrotto 400 3-Way Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head with Select Quick Release Plates
- Manfrotto 400PL-LOW Quick Release Plate (13mm) for 400 Deluxe Geared Head
- Manfrotto 400PL-MED Quick Release Plate (23mm) for 400 Deluxe Geared Head
- Manfrotto 400PL-HIG Quick Release Plate (44mm) for 400 Deluxe Geared Head
The Manfrotto 400 3-Way Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head is the perfect solution for photographers who seeks maximum precision, especially when correcting the perspective in architectural shooting or studio still-life photography.
The advanced Manfrotto 400 3-Way Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head incorporates a couple of innovative features such as a tooth and cog mechanism on each axis of rotation to allow extra-fine control over framing adjustment; precise geared movement in three directions: fold away rotating handles for pan and tilt, and side to side levelling by a separate handle. The design is carefully engineered to mount on either studio column stands or larger tripods – to hold medium or large format cameras with a payload of up to 10 kg. Other features to the Manfrotto 400 3-Way Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head includes a weight of 2.6 kg, a head height of 16 cm, and provides a 360° of rotation, 90° of forwards and 30° of backwards tilt, as well as 7.5° of left or right tilt.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.