- Mini tripod or handheld camera support
- Comfortable ergonomic rubber handgrip
- Push button locking mechanism for portrait positioning
- Lightweight, intuitive to use and easy to carry
- Works with a variety of JOBY mounts
- Load Capacity: 2.2 lb
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Dual Mode Mini Tripod/Handheld Support
- Landscape/Portrait Ball Head Adjustment
In the Box
- JOBY HandyPod
HandyPod is a mini tripod for content creators looking for a lightweight, portable, and easy-to-use support system. It helps you to flawlessly capture challenging video shots that are steady and smooth. Don’t need the tripod legs? Use it with the legs closed to capture professional-looking videos that are sure to stand out. The push-button mechanism enables to position and lock the ball head in one rapid, intuitive movement and to move it into portrait position.
The rubber grip gives an ergonomic and secure handle of the camera while the rubber feet guarantees a stable and slip-free foundation on any surface. Thanks to the universal ¼” screw thread and excellent stability, you can use HandyPod with point and shoot, mirrorless, microphone and other digital devices weighing up to 1 kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.