- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Physical Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
In The Box
In The Box
- FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
FujiFilm FUJINON Lens XF 50mm F2.0 R WR Overview
The XF50mmF2 R WR is a mid-telephoto lens with a focal length equivalent to 76mm that delivers the very best results from Fujifilm's unique X-Trans CMOS sensor. Its compact, lightweight design features 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical ED lens, and has an inner focusing system, driven by a stepping motor for fast and silent autofocusing. Metal parts are used extensively on the exterior for a stylish, robust design with a premium feel, while the aperture and focusing rings have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use. The lens is also weather and dust resistant, and operates in temperatures as low as -10°C, making it ideal for shooting in a variety of conditions.The lens features 9 lens elements in 7 groups including one aspherical ED lens, which prevents spherical and chromatic aberrations. This ensures the lens delivers outstanding results and minimises variances in image quality at different shooting distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design
- The lens weighs just 200g.
- The metal exterior uses the same design style as XF35mmF2 R WR and XF23mmF2 R WR for a robust, premium feel.
- The compact and stylish design almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 camera.
- The aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops and smooth damping for easy operation.
Fast and silent autofocus
The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast, silent autofocus performance.
Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C
The lens is weather-sealed at ten points around the barrel making it weather and dust resistant. It will also continue to operate in temperatures as low as -10°C. Used with the weather and dust-resistant FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2 bodies means users can shoot confidently in light rain or dusty environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.