- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- Very Fast f/1.4 Maximum Aperture
- Equivalent to 53mm "Normal" Lens
- Aspheric and ED Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Maximum Magnification of 0.17x
- 1/3 Stop Click Stops
In The Box
In The Box
- Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
FujiFilm Lens XF 35mm F1.4 R Overview
Designed specifically for the Fujifilm X-series of interchangeable lens cameras with APS-C sensors, this Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lensis a "normal" lens equivalent to 53mm in 35mm format. The exceptionally fast, bright f/1.4 maximum aperture makes shooting in very low light possible, and provides pleasing bokeh (the out-of-focus portion of a photo) with its 7-blade aperture design--ideal for dramatic portraits. This is a terrific all-in-one lens for everyday use.To take advantage of the X-series cameras' mirrorless design, the rear element of the lens is as close as possible to the sensor, minimizing the back focus distance appreciably. The lens construction includes a metal barrel, Super EBC coating for improved optical performance, and it delivers improved center-to-edge resolution and brightness free from chromatic aberration. This lens has a maximum magnification of 0.17x, and the aperture ring has 1/3-stop click stops for more precise exposures.
- "Normal" 53mm (equivalent in 35mm format) lens that focuses to 11"
- Aspheric and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Very bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for low-light work, portraits, pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.17x
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.