- USB and XLR Outputs
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Ambience
- 3.5mm Headphone Port with Volume Control
- Up to 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- Durable Metal Construction
- Includes Mic Clip and Tripod Desk Stand
- Includes XLR and USB Cables
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
In the Box
- Audio-Technica Consumer ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Mic Clip for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- Tripod Desk Stand
- USB Type-C Cable (6.6')
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable (6.6')
- XLR Microphone Cable (9.8')
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6') USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8') XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.