- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Includes: Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), 45 RPM adapter, Removable hinged dust cover
In The Box
In the Box
- Audio-Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable
- Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
- 45 RPM adapter
Audio-Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable
Rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive turntable. With its built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60 may be connected directly to your computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.