- Offload Dock for Atomos Drive Caddies
- Efficiently Offload Direct to Computer
- Features Power Port for RAID Caddy Cable
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Split Y-Cable
- Second Port Provided for Older Computers
- Supports Master Caddy & Master Caddy II
In the Box
- Atomos Powered Docking Station with USB 3.1 Gen 1 & 2.0
The Atomos USB 3.0 & 2.0 Docking Station with Cables provides an efficient way of offloading files from an Atomos drive caddy to a computer. This docking station is compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports and it includes a split USB cable that features two USB connectors on the output side. The second connector plugs into the computer's USB 2.0 port in order to power the docking station in systems that require such secondary power input. This new dock (ATOMDCK003) includes a spot for a power cable that is needed and sold with the optional RAID caddy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.