- For Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers
- Supports Clip-On or Surface Mounting
- 6' Attached Cable with USB Type-C Jack
- Includes USB Type-C to Type-A Adapter
- Easy Plug-and-Play Operation
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- USB Powered
- Compact Form Factor
In the Box
- Audio-Technica Consumer ATR4650-USB Omnidirectional Condenser USB Microphone
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Adapter
The ATR4650-USB is a small condenser boundary microphone that is convenient for podcasting, video- and teleconferencing, and casual recording applications, such as meetings, conversations, and note-taking. The microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern to provide full 360° coverage. Its 1.8 m (6') cable is terminated with a USB-C connector and comes with a USB-C to USB-A adapter, allowing you to connect to the USB input on computers, tablets, smartphones, and other devices. With its integral clothing clip, the ATR4650-USB can also be used as a lapel mic. Or it can be snapped into the included slim-profile monitor mount and affixed to a computer monitor or other surface.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.