- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-280mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
In The Box
In The Box
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Rear Cap
- Front Lens Cap
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens Overview
Panasonic's renewal of its 14-140mm LUMIX G telephoto zoom lens is based on the Micro Four Thirds system standard. In addition to its versatile zoom range from wide-angle to telephoto.
The lens's practical zoom range of 14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-280mm) suits a wide range of shooting situations. It can deftly capture the detail of a dynamic landscape, smoothly bring subjects up close or shoot an intimate, impressive portrait with beautifully defocused background.
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) compensates effectively not only for small, fast movement but also large, slow subjects, making it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations, such as nighttime or indoors.
WIDE ZOOM RANGE
A practical zoom range of 14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-280mm) can capture a dynamic landscape, bring subjects up close or shoot an impressive portrait with beautifully defocused background. 197/200
Comprised of 14 elements in 12 groups featuring three aspherical lenses and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing, with minimal distortion and chromatic aberration. 194/200
OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION
The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) effectively compensates for not only small, fast movement but also large, slow subjects to easily shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations. 194/200
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 28-280mm equivalent focal length range to cover wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements combine to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations, as well as distortion, throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and sharpness.
- Multi-coated elements help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- POWER O.I.S. compensates for camera shake in order to realize sharper photos and videos when shooting handheld.
- Stepping motor provides smooth and near-silent autofocus that pairs with an inner focusing design for quick performance. The AF system is also compatible with Lumix cameras' high-speed contrast-detection systems for focusing speeds up to 240 fps.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.