- 24.2MP Full-Frame MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5.76m-Dot 0.78x-Magnification OLED LVF
- 3.2" 2.1m-Dot Triaxial Tilt Touchscreen
- UHD 4K60 Video; HDR and 10-Bit Recording
- ISO 100-51200, Up to 9 fps Shooting
- Contrast-Detect 225-Area DFD AF System
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
In The Box
In The Box
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- DMW-BLJ31 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 3100mAh)
- DMW-BTC14 Battery Charger
- AC Adapter and AC Mains Lead
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Body Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Flash Sync Socket Cap
- Battery Grip Connector Cover
- Cable Holder
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Ultimate Hybrid for Stills and Video
Go beyond the boundaries of still and video with this full-frame camera's 24.2MP CMOS sensor for incredibly realistic detail. An hour of 4K video recording complements pro-level video performance.*
* Maximum recording time of 60 minutes in 4K 60p
24.2MP CMOS Sensor: Maximizing Sensitivity and Image Quality
Breathtaking quality with wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression, even at high sensitivity settings. Maximum sensitivity of ISO 51200.
4K 60p Smooth Video Recording
LUMIX S1 delivers 4K 60p video (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 MP4) in a full-frame format,* even in rapidly moving scenes.
* Maximum recording time of 29 minutes 59 seconds in 4K 60p.
** Excludes high-speed video recording. When the ambient temperature is high or continuous recording is performed, the camera may stop the recording to protect itself. Wait until the camera cools down.
Advanced Recognition Technology
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at every angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of approx. 0.08 seconds.
Built Tough for Rugged Conditions
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant* and designed for use in temperatures as low as -10°C.
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Unlimited Possibilities with L-Mount
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma have aligned to offer photographers a limitless spectrum of mix-and-match creative possibilities.
- FULL FRAME SENSOR – 24.2-megapixel full-frame (35.6mm x 23.8mm) MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity. (ISO 51200 Max sensitivity)
- 4K HDR VIDEO - 4K 60p, 4K 24/30P unlimited recording, 4K60P 29:59 min limited recording. HDR Mode and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). V-Log with Internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4k30/24p (4K60p output only) available via optional software upgrade key.
- 96MP HIGH RESOLUTION MODE – A sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- LVF and MONITOR – 3.2” 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder
- RUGGED MIRRORLESS CAMERA DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility
High Dynamic Range Still Photo – HLG Photo Mode
The HLG Photo mode allows images to be shot with a wider dynamic range. Rich, precise color expression as close as possible to visual memory is enabled by reproducing both glaring lights and dark shadows that were likely to be overexposed or underexposed. HLG Photos are produced as an HSP file. The user can playback these vibrant images on the latest Panasonic HLG-compliant 4K TV via an HDMI cable connection or other HLG-compliant devices. It is also ideal for photo presentations by photographers.
Stunning Details with a Realistic Sensation - High Resolution Mode
Taking advantage of the Body I.S.(Image Stabilizer) mechanism, 8 consecutive images are automatically shot while shifting the sensor. These 8 images are synthesized into a single image by the new Venus Engine, which boasts high-speed signal processing. Precise details are faithfully reproduced to be saved as a beautiful, highly realistic image. This mode is ideal for taking natural landscapes or fine art objects with delicate details. Considering situations where moving subjects are included in the scene, sub options are available to suppress motion blur, so photographers can use this mode just like when they shoot in a normal photo shooting mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.