- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Tilting 2.76m-Dot 0.7x EVF
- 3.0" 1.24m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30 and 24p Video Recording
- Built-In Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi
- ISO 100-25600 and 9 fps Cont. Shooting
- 5-Axis Dual I.S.2 Image Stabilization
- 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH POWER O.I.S. Lens
In the Box
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Cable and Adapter
- USB Cable
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
Panasonic DCGX9MK LUMIX GX9 with 12-60mm Lens Overview
First in Mirrorless innovation, LUMIX by Panasonic leads in Mirrorless ILC camera innovation with the sleek, compact LUMIX GX9. Its flat body style is favored by LUMIX G enthusiasts and noted for high image quality and the streetwise creative freedom it delivers. The LUMIX GX9 captures vibrant, true-to-life, high-quality images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive color reproduction. The 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor (without low-pass filter) ensures maximum performance across a full range of LUMIX G and LEICA DG Micro Four Thirds lenses.
The LUMIX GX9 incorporates 5-axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) to more effectively suppress blur. Combining an O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and a B.I.S. (Body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis), the 5-axis Dual I.S. compensates for a wider-than-ever range of movement. Users can enjoy blur-free photo/video shooting from wide to tele, even in low-light situations. The LUMIX GX9 integrates an electromagnetic drive in the shutter unit to reduce the shock created by the movement of shutter diaphragm by approx. 90% compared with its predecessor, while also minimizing shutter sound.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
The 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor pairs with the Venus Engine image processor to deliver fast overall performance, a wide dynamic range, with notable image quality to suit working in a wide variety of conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.