- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.92 cm x 4.25 cm x 4.36 cm
- Weight: 93.5 g
- GPS: no
- Screen: 1.4" TFT LCD
- Frame rate: 30 FPS
- Incident detection (G-Sensor): yes
- Battery life: up to 30 minutes
In The Box
In The Box
- Dash Cam 30
- Vehicle adhesive mount
- Vehicle power cable
- Replaceable microSD™ card (included)
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Reliable HD Driving Recorder with Excellent Camera Coverage and Clarity
- High-definition stand-alone driving recorder with a crisp 1.4-inch LCD display
- Excellent field of view with high video quality, even in low-light conditions
- Incident detection (G-sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Snapshot feature allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage
Record in High Definition
Dash Cam 30 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 1.4-inch LCD display. The camera has a wide-angle lens that captures the entire road ahead, plus you can set the date and time so your footage shows when events occur. Rely on your Dash Cam to capture excellent video detail in both bright or low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p or 720p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam 30 is plugged into a power source, it is recording.
Dash Cam features automatic incident detection (G-sensor), so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Garmin Dash Cam 30 from your vehicle and take snapshots.