- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 200/24° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Vivid and Accurate Color Reproduction
In the Box
- 3 Fujicolor 200 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures)
Fujicolor 200 from Fujifilm is a medium speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a vivid color palette with accurate skin tones and color reproduction in a variety of lighting conditions. It features a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24° along with a wide exposure latitude for use in a variety of conditions, even under fluorescent lighting. The fine grain structure and high degree sharpness are well-suited to scanning and enlarging for printing purposes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.