- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Size: 77mm
In The Box
In The Box
- Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Tripod Collar
- LZ1128 Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Lens Overview
Compact L-series telephoto lens with an Image Stabilizer that compensates for camera shake with the equivalent effect of a shutter speed two stops faster. Two Image Stabilizer modes are provided: Stabilizer Mode 1 (the same mode featured on the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM) and the new Stabilizer Mode 2 that steadies the image during horizontal or vertical panning. Mode 2 detects the panning direction automatically. The closest focusing distance is 1.5 m (4.9 feet).
- Telephoto prime 300mm f/4 lens is compatible with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs as well as APS-C models where it will provide a 480mm equivalent focal length.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to two shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition to the single-shot standard IS mode, a second mode is also available that it optimized for panning.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with a rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Built-in lens hood prevents stray light from causing ghosting or flare and also protects the front element from accidental impacts or scratching.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.