- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage, and more
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute1
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels
- Prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to three feet long
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk
- Convenient, drop-in rolls
- No ink or toner needed
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing one or multiple labels at a time
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text and graphics
- “Plug & Label” feature lets you create and print labels without installing software
- “Label Collection” Download feature provides eye-catching, pre-designed labels and banners with commonly-used text
- Integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Connects to computer via included USB
- Easy to change label rolls
- Prints up to 2.4-Inch label wide
In the Box
In the Box
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Quick Setup Guide
- Starter rolls: DK-1201 Die-cut Standard Address Labels (100 labels), plus DK-2205 2.4" Continuous Length Paper Tape (26.2 ft.)
Fast Print Speed
Quickly tackle labeling tasks in a busy office with this professional, high-speed label printer. The QL-700 supports ultra-fast print speeds up to 93 labels per minute1 to help save time on big projects. Whether you print one label or multiple labels at a time, the convenient, automatic cutter speeds your job along.
Print Postage Right from Your Desktop
Save trips to the Post Office to buy stamps. Print stamps using pbSmartPostage – the first cloud-based postage service3. With no software to download and no monthly fee, the service is available when you need it – 24 hours a day – whether you are at home or in the office.
Prints a Variety of Label Sizes and Types
Print cost-effective, pre-sized paper labels for common office uses such as file folders, envelopes, DVDs - even packages. Versatile so you can also print on continuous paper and tape rolls for banners and signs up to three feet long. The built-in auto cutter lets you create almost any label size you need – and ensures a clean and finished edge every time.
Save Time with our Label Collection
Need a great label fast? Use the Label Collection Download feature to import and print pre-designed labels using P-touch Editor. Print labels for files, office signs, shipping applications, recycling programs, retail environments – even create festive labels for gift tags.
Easy Drop-In Tape Rolls
Switch label types in seconds! Brother label printers use a direct thermal printing mechanism with easy drop-in tape rolls - so there is no ribbon, ink or toner to replace. The machine automatically recognizes the roll size and adjusts the label template accordingly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.