- 1.8 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 64x Filter Factor, 6-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- MRC Multi-Resistant & Nano Coatings
- SCHOTT Glass Construction
- 62mm Front Filter Threads
- Thin Brass Filter Ring
- Plastic Case
In the Box
- B+W 62mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 806 ND 1.8 Filter (6-Stop)
- Filter Case
The excellent finely ground and polished special glass is used as the basis for the new ND filter glasses. This guarantees the necessary optical quality and also does not have any adverse effect on a correspondingly high-quality lens.
This B+W ND filter, which reduces light entering the camera by six f-stops, already qualifies as an extreme filter. With this filter, and without changing the aperture (and DOF), an exposure time of 1/60 s becomes a full second. Running water is rendered hazy and soft. A tripod is necessary in any case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.