- Moderate wide-angle lens for EOS M digital camera is light enough to carry with you everywhere
- Bright f/2 aperture works well with the EOS M camera's large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance
- One aspheric lens element delivers high-resolution and high-contrast
- For movie-makers, the built-in stepping motor affords smooth and quiet continuous autofocus
- The seven blade circular aperture delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9" (15 cm), which allows you to get closer to your subjects
- Diagonal angle of view is 63°30'
- Inner Focusing System focus adjustment
In The Box
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-43
- Lens Dust Cap EB
- 1-Year Warranty
EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Overview
Ultra slim and compact, the new EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is the EOS M Digital Camera’s moderate wide-angle lens that’s small and light enough to carry everywhere. Its bright f/2.0 lens aperture works well with the EOS M Digital Camera’s large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance, as well as create beautiful background blur in portraits. An aspheric lens element delivers high resolution and high contrast. For moviemakers, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM utilizes a built-in stepping motor to provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with the Canon EOS M Digital Camera. A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9 inches (0.15 meters) allows you to get closer to your subjects.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.