- Panel | 0.5 inch OLED panel, approx. 3.68 M dots (Viewfinder Coverage : approx. 100%)
- Magnification | 0.83x (50 mm lens at infinity, −1 dpt)
- Eye Point | Approx. 21 mm (from the back of the eyepiece lens)
- Diopter Adjustment | −4.0 to +3.0 dptAngle Adjustment | 0 to 90°
- LCD/LVF switchCamera connecting plug (Detects USB, HDMI and EVF)
- Headphone Output Terminal | Φ3.5 mm stereo mini jackExternal Output
- Terminals | USB ( Type-C) and headphone (Φ3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
*The EVF-11 does not supply power or charge the camera via USB.
*The EVF-11 receives power from the camera.
*The EVF-11 and the HU-11 cannot be mounted on the camera together.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) | 44.6 x 91.7 x 56.1 mm / 1.8 x 3.6 x 2.2 in. (including EYECUP EC-31)
- Weight | 114 g / 4.0 oz. (including EYECUP EC-31
In the Box
- Sigma fp L Mirrorless Digital Camera with EVF-11 Electronic Viewfinder
- Sigma EVF-11 Electronic Viewfinder
- Sigma BP-51 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh)
- Sigma Strap for fp Camera
- 2 x Sigma Strap Holder for fp Camera
- Sigma HU-11 Hot Shoe Unit
- Sigma LCT II-TL Body Cap
- Sigma UAC-21 USB AC Adapter
- Sigma SUC-41 USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Large viewfinder for clarity and comfort
The EVF-11 has a 0.5 inch organic electroluminescent diode (OLED) panel with approx. 3.68 M dots of resolution. With a magnification of 0.83x, this high-luminance, high-definition EVF provides excellent visibility and is especially useful in an environment where it is difficult to see the screen clearly. Photographers can use it to frame a shot, review an image and change menu settings smoothly.
90° upward tilting mechanism
The tilting mechanism of the EVF-11, which angles upwards to 90°, enables users to shoot from a low angle more comfortably.
User interface designed for superb visibility and convenience
The EVF-11 has an eye point set at approx. 21 mm to ensure a full field-of-view without a dark vignette around the viewfinder. This helps photographers see the entire scene with complete clarity, even when wearing glasses. It has a wide diopter adjustment range of −4.0 to +3.0 dpt, and comes with two eyecups of different sizes to suit your preference. The EVF is designed for the best visibility, ease of use and comfort for photographers, giving them a complete view of their subject in perfect detail.
Audio monitoring during video capture
A Φ3.5 mm stereo mini jack on the EVF-11 allows users to monitor audio using headphones while shooting video. It is designed so as not to block the camera’s microphone input, meaning users can use an external mic and monitor audio at the same time.
External recording to portable SSD
Users can record to an external SSD drive via the dedicated USB plug (Type-C), which is located on the side of the EVF-11.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.