- Max Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Max Print Size: 13 x 19" (Sheet Media)
- Borderless Printing at up to 13" Wide
- FINE Print Head (User Replaceable)
- L-COA PRO Image Processing Engine
- 9 LUCIA PRO Pigment-Based Inks
- Chroma Optimizer and Updated Matte Black
- Nozzle Recovery System & Skew Correction
- USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Integrated 3.0" Color LCD Display
In the Box
- Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 13" Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer
- Setup CD
- 8.5 x 11" Photo Paper Pro Luster (5 Sheets LU-101)
- Multi-Purpose Tray
- Set of Ink Tanks (PGI-300, MBK, PBK, GY, C, PC, M, PM, Y, R, CO)
- Print Head
- Power Cord
Professional inkjet photo & fine art printer
Bring your images to life with the new imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer. With stunning photo print quality, outstanding productivity, and efficient workflow, the PRO-300 is feature-full of technologies that makes it easier than ever to produce great prints.
Stunning Gallery Quality Printing
Take complete creative control of your images
Produce gallery quality colour and black-and-white prints with detailed gradations, a wide colour gamut, and deeper blacks on fine art paper thanks to the new Matte Black ink. With a 9-colour plus Chroma Optimizer ink system, this 13” wide photo printer is designed to meet the demands of every photographer, from advanced amateurs to professionals. The imagePROGRAF PRO-300 offers professional image quality, productivity, and outstanding workflow with a smaller footprint, allowing you to consistently deliver the results your images deserve.
9-Ink system + Chroma Optimizer
With the LUCIA PRO pigment ink system, enjoy an expanded colour gamut and accurate colour reproduction— both vital elements for creative production.
New matte black ink
A newly formulated Matte Black ink offers more expressive possibilities. Enjoy enhanced black density with deeper and more vivid blacks on fine art paper and a wider reproduction range in darker areas with improved gradation.
The Chroma Optimizer reduces the difference in ink droplet height to form a smoother uniform surface on glossy or semi-gloss papers. The result is more evenly reflected light for truer print colour with richer darker blacks, vivid colours, and less bronzing.
Beautiful quality on a variety of media
No matter if you are printing on Fine Art or Glossy media, three monochrome inks (Matte Black, Photo Black, Gray) ensure smooth tonality throughout your entire print. Recreate the nuances in shadows and details in highlights, to really bring your image to life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.